Need a battery?
As a membership benefit, AAA will come to your home, office or just about any other location to test and assess your vehicle’s electrical system and install a new battery, if necessary. Installation is quick and easy.
- Expert battery testing and on the spot battery installations, at your request
- High quality AAA branded battery
- 72-month limited warranty (including 36-month FREE nationwide replacement)
- FREE recycling of your old battery
Service is available in selected areas, 7 days a week from 7:00 a.m.-Midnight.1
- FREE battery testing using state-of-the-art diagnostic technology
- Quick and safe installation performed by experts certified to work on sensitive electrical components
- Well-maintained inventory of fresh, high quality batteries for a wide range of cars, SUV’s and light trucks (excluding hybrids)
- AAA comes to your home, your office or your school – wherever you need help
- If you need a new battery, we save you the time and trouble of making a trip to a repair facility
- Only AAA delivers this combination of convenience and quality service nationwide.
- Your AAA battery is backed by one of the best warranties in the industry. It carries a 72-month limited warranty and 36-month FREE nationwide replacement.
- We recycle batteries we replace
- More than 97% of an automotive battery's components are reclaimed and reused by manufacturers. We save resources and keep hazardous waste from landfills at the same time
- We use environmentally friendly methods to deliver batteries to recycling centers
- AAA Mobile Battery Service has recycled more than 2 million batteries
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
1AAA Mobile Battery Service is provided through Roadside Assistance and is only available in select areas during select hours. Every membership year, AAA members are each allowed up to four (4) free calls for Roadside Assistance. After that, a service charge applies. If a member purchases a battery, the battery roadside assistance call will not count as one of the member’s four (4) free roadside assistance calls. Service is generally provided by independent service providers and is limited to the U.S. and Canada. Certain conditions and limitations apply. Batteries and battery warranties are provided by independent suppliers. Batteries are available for most makes and models. Battery prices vary depending on vehicle make and model. Copies of the battery warranty are available for inspection from the technician at any time upon request. See Member Guide for details.